- Organization: Critical Link LLC
- Registered on: 05/12/2010
- Last connection: 03/19/2019
- Mity CPU Platforms (Manager, Developer, 05/12/2010)
- MityCCD Scientific Cameras (Manager, Developer, 05/12/2010)
- MityCAM Vision Cameras (Manager, Developer, 05/12/2010)
- ARM9 Based Platforms (Developer, 05/26/2010)
- TI TMS320C6xxx Based Products (Developer, 05/26/2010)
- Industrial I/O Board (Developer, 03/15/2011)
- ARM Cortex-A8 Based Products (Developer, 10/26/2011)
- Redmine Usage (Developer, 02/21/2012)
- AM335X Development Kit (Manager, Developer, 02/28/2012)
- Analog Expansion Board (Developer, 10/30/2012)
- MitySOM-5CSX Altera Cyclone V (Developer, 06/07/2013)
- MityDSP-PRO Development Kit (Developer, 02/21/2013)
- MitySOM+TiWi-BLE (Developer, 05/21/2013)
- MitySOM-5CSX Baseboard (Developer, 06/07/2013)
- MitySOM-335x Maker Transition Kit (Developer, 12/15/2016)
- MitySOM-iMX6 (Developer, 04/11/2017)
- MitySOM-5CSX Embedded Vision Developer's Kit for Basler dart BCON (Manager, Developer, 07/25/2017)
- MitySOM-A10S Altera Arria 10 (Manager, Developer, 05/06/2018)
- GenTL Software (Manager, Reporter, 06/26/2018)
- 03:40 PM MitySOM-5CSX Altera Cyclone V FPGA Development: RE: Problem when programming FPGA from HPS
- Hi Davide,
Are you enabling or changing the configuration of the FPGA to SDRAM (fpga2sdram) or HPS AXI crossbars i...
- 12:36 PM MityCAM Vision Cameras Support: RE: MityCam-2521FTS-CM-C-S fails to boot
- I assume you have resolve this problem with our product team, but if you have not, if the power supply light is blink...
- 12:35 PM MityCAM Vision Cameras Support: RE: Sending commands to MityCAM-C8000 by USB
- There is also a DLL for the USB 2.0 interface if you want to write a C or C++ application. Let me know if this is st...
- 12:34 PM MityCAM Vision Cameras Support: RE: Sending commands to MityCAM-C8000 by USB
- I am sorry this is so late.
You can get camera link cables from many vendors, such as "Pureformance":http://www.pu...
- 11:22 AM MitySOM-5CSX Altera Cyclone V Software Development: RE: RGMII pad skew on KSZ9031
- Are you using uBoot to boot VxWorks?
I don't think there is enough space in the preloader to include the MDIO driv...
- 06:45 PM ARM9 Based Platforms Software Development: RE: use of IRAM in the project based on MDK_2014-01-13
- Check the cache settings for the L2 in the BIOS section for the DSP project. The cache can be configured to use up s...
- 06:21 PM MitySOM-5CSX Altera Cyclone V Software Development: RE: MitySOM-5CSX ethernet PHY errors prevent ethernet in Linux
- Sounds like reset is working properly.
Are the MDIO pins connected the same way as for the Dev Kit?
Have you up...
- 12:31 PM MitySOM-5CSX Altera Cyclone V Software Development: RE: MitySOM-5CSX ethernet PHY errors prevent ethernet in Linux
- What PHY are you using?
This sounds a lot like the PHY is maybe getting held in reset. Do you have a GPIO connect...
- 12:26 PM ARM9 Based Platforms Software Development: RE: Kernel panics on custom board: "No init found. Try passing init= option...
- Is your custom board using a MityDSP-L138, or have you designed a custom board using the OMAP-L138 and not the module...
Also available in: Atom