- Mity CPU Platforms
- ARM9 Based QNX PlatformsSupport for QNX on ARM9 based products, including
- Industrial I/O Board
This is the Industrial I/O host board for the MityDSP-L138 family of CPU modules. This module is used as Critical Link's primary evalulation module for this family of CPUs.
- Analog Expansion Board
Industrial I/O analog expansion board.
- MityDSP (TI TMS320C6xxx Based Products)Support for TI DSP based products, including
- MityDSP-6711 (MityDSP, MityDSP-XM)
- MityDSP-64xx (MityDSP-Pro)
- MityDSP-L138 (ARM9 Based Platforms)Support for ARM9 based products, including
- MitySOM-335x (ARM Cortex-A8 Based Products)Support for ARM Cortex-A8 based System On Modules
- AM335X Development Kit
Subproject for items specific to the AM335X development kit.
Design, Develop, Discussion related to the MitySOM+TIWI-BLE Embedded project
- MitySOM-335x Maker Transition Kit
Design, Development and Discussion related to the MitySOM-335x Maker Transition Kit project.
- MitySOM-5CSX Altera Cyclone V
- MitySOM-5CSX Baseboard
MitySOM-5CSx Baseboard Information and Support
For all MitySOM-5CSE and MitySOM-5CSX modules
- MitySOM-5CSX Embedded Vision Developer's Kit for Basler dart BCON
This is the support area for the MitySOM-5CSX Embedded Vision Developer's Kit, supporting the Basler dart BCON family of cameras.
- MitySOM-A10S Altera Arria 10
The MitySOM-A10S is an Intel/Altera Arria 10 SoC SOM (system on module) for a wide range of industrial embedded applications. In addition to the A10 processor, the module includes on-board power supplies, two DDR4 RAM memory subsystems, micro SD card, a USB 2.0 on the go (OTG) port, and a temperature sensor. The MitySOM-A10S SOM provides a complete and flexible CPU infrastructure for highly integrated embedded systems....
The Texas Instruments AM57XX based MitySOM platform.
- MitySOM-AM62 & MitySOM-AM62A
Project Page for Critical Link MitySOM-AM62 and MitySOM-AM62A platforms.
The MitySOM-C10L is an Intel/Altera Cyclone 10 LP SOM (system on module) for a wide range of industrial embedded applications. In addition to the Cyclone 10 FPGA, the module includes on-board power supplies, one HyperRAM memory module, and Quad-SPI FLASH. The MitySOM-C10L SOM provides a complete and flexible FPGA infrastructure for highly integrated embedded systems (leveraging the NIOS CPU IP)....
The MitySOM-iMX6 SOM follows the SMARC standard and is based on NXP Semiconductors iMX6 family of processors with an ARM Cortex-A9 at speeds up to 1.2 GHz.
- MityCAM Vision Cameras
Support site for MityCAM Vision Camera systems.
- GenTL Software
Software for interfacing with GenTL based vision systems
- MityCCD Scientific Cameras
Support for MityCCD Scientific Cameras.
- Redmine Usage
Notes and information on using Redmine on Critical Link Projects
Also available in: AtomGo to top