- Login: drice
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/23/2010
- Last connection: 11/02/2021
|Mity CPU Platforms||Developer||10/28/2010|
|ARM Cortex-A8 Based Products||Developer||10/26/2011|
|AM335X Development Kit||Developer||02/28/2012|
|MitySOM-335x Maker Transition Kit||Developer||12/15/2016|
|ARM9 Based Platforms||Developer||10/28/2010|
|Industrial I/O Board||Developer||03/15/2011|
|Analog Expansion Board||Developer||10/30/2012|
|MitySOM-5CSX Altera Cyclone V||Manager, Developer||02/15/2013|
|MitySOM-5CSX Baseboard||Developer, Reporter||04/02/2013|
|MitySOM-5CSX Embedded Vision Developer's Kit for Basler dart BCON||Developer||07/25/2017|
|MitySOM-A10S Altera Arria 10||Developer||05/06/2018|
|TI TMS320C6xxx Based Products||Developer||10/28/2010|
|MityDSP-PRO Development Kit||Developer||02/21/2013|
|MityCAM Vision Cameras||Developer||10/28/2010|
|MityCCD Scientific Cameras||Developer||10/28/2010|
- 11:46 AM ARM9 Based Platforms Software Development: RE: uPP receiving problem
- I'm not a VHDL guy, so I can't say whether this will work as you have it. It sounds like you and your VHDL guy shoul...
- 11:09 AM ARM9 Based Platforms Software Development: RE: uPP receiving problem
- Each time you call receive, a DMA is set up to fill the buffer you pass. Once that DMA completes, no data will be tr...
- 10:05 AM ARM9 Based Platforms Software Development: RE: uPP receiving problem
- I don't see any reason that it wouldn't work, but I have seen issues with some interrupt levels not working. I stron...
- 09:49 AM ARM9 Based Platforms Software Development: RE: uPP receiving problem
- A couple of things that I see are different from some code that I have working here:
I use nHWInterruptLevel = 7. ...
- 08:29 AM ARM9 Based Platforms Software Development: RE: uPP delay between transmissions
- My first thought on seeing this is that it is probably a cache issue. After you set the values in the buffer, the va...
- 10:24 AM ARM9 Based Platforms Software Development: RE: DSP DMA crashes Linux
- I have recently been working on a project where we ran into conflicts between QDMA's on the DSP side and MMC use on t...
- 07:38 AM ARM9 Based Platforms Software Development: RE: DSP- EDMA Transmission problem
- Excellent! Glad it is now working!
- 09:31 AM MitySOM-5CSX Altera Cyclone V FPGA Development: RE: Ethernet
Only 2 "e"s in setenv, not three... Jack probably knows that, but just to be clear...
- 11:46 AM ARM9 Based Platforms Software Development: RE: DSP- EDMA Transmission problem
- I'm not sure why you are dividing by 4 for the number of words to transfer (numwords>>2), but I think that is your pr...
- 08:46 AM ARM9 Based Platforms Software Development: RE: Can't get DMA using low level driver working on DSP
- If you have cache enabled for the DDR, I don't think it should be much faster to use IRAM. Your DMA in this case wil...
Also available in: Atom