Flashing 2013 EBOOT and OS Files¶
SD Card setup to boot WEC 2013¶
TI_SDCard_boot_utility_v1_0.exe which is located in the tools folder within the downloaded package, attached below. Extract the .zip file onto your windows PC.¶
Using TI SDCard Boot Utility:¶
1) Run the utility, and select the SD card drive. If you’re using Windows Vista or Windows 7, you should run the utility in administrator mode. You may need to use an SD card that is/was configured for Linux booting such as the standard Dev Kit Linux SD card (https://support.criticallink.com/redmine/projects/armc8-platforms/wiki/Creating_an_SD_Card).
2) In the “second step” application area (MLO File), browse and Select the MLO file located in Images folder.
3) In the “third step” application area (OS Files), browse and Select the EBOOTSD.NB0, logo.bmp and NK.bin files (use ctrl key for multi selection) from the Images folder.
4) Click Proceed.
5) The Windows Format Utility will be shown. Click "Start" to format the SD card
6) Click "OK" for Format Warning
7) Click "OK" once "Format Complete" window pops up
8) Click "Close" to close the format window
9) Click "Quit" once the files are copied
10) "Safely" Remove the SD card from the card reader
11) Continue to the Booting WinCE from SD Card wiki page.
Go to top