Flashing EBOOT and OS Files¶
SD Card setup to boot WEC7 (readme.txt)¶
TI_SDCard_boot_utility_v1_0.exe which is located in the tools folder within the downloaded package.
Using TI SDCard Boot Utility:
1) Run the utility, and select the SD card drive. If you’re using Windows Vista or Windows 7, you should run the utility in administrator mode.
2) In the “second step” application area (MLO File), browse and Select the MLO file located in image folder.
3) In the “third step” application area (OS Files), browse and Select the EBOOTSD.NB0 and NK.bin files (use ctrl key for multi selection).
4) Click Proceed.
5) The Windows Format Utility will be shown. Click "Start" to format the SD card
6) Click "OK" for Format Warning
7) Click "OK" once "Format Complete" window pops up
8) Click "Close" to close the format window
9) Click "Quit" once the files are copied
10) "Safely" Remove the SD card from the card reader
Continue to the Booting WinCE from SD Card wiki page.
Go to top