- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/16/2011
- Last connection: 10/19/2017
- Mity CPU Platforms (Developer, 03/11/2011)
- MityCCD Scientific Cameras (Developer, 03/11/2011)
- MityCAM Vision Cameras (Developer, 03/11/2011)
- ARM9 Based Platforms (Developer, 03/11/2011)
- TI TMS320C6xxx Based Products (Developer, 03/11/2011)
- Industrial I/O Board (Developer, 03/15/2011)
- ARM Cortex-A8 Based Products (Developer, 10/26/2011)
- Redmine Usage (Developer, 02/21/2012)
- AM335X Development Kit (Developer, 02/28/2012)
- Analog Expansion Board (Developer, 10/30/2012)
- MitySOM-5CSX Altera Cyclone V (Developer, Reporter, Customer, 02/15/2013)
- MityDSP-PRO Development Kit (Developer, 02/21/2013)
- MitySOM+TiWi-BLE (Developer, 05/29/2013)
- MitySOM-5CSX Baseboard (Developer, 05/16/2013)
- MitySOM-335x Maker Transition Kit (Developer, 12/15/2016)
- MitySOM-iMX6 (Developer, 04/11/2017)
- MitySOM-5CSX Embedded Vision Developer's Kit for Basler dart BCON (Developer, 07/25/2017)
- 03:13 PM ARM9 Based Platforms PCB Development: RE: MightyDspL138 Factory Test and labeling
Thank you for reaching out to us about this question.
During production test the FPGA IO pins at the edge...
- 07:22 PM ARM9 Based Platforms FPGA Development: RE: L138F breakout adapter pinout
You can find the pin-out of the JTAG adapter board in the datasheet for the board (http://www.criticallink.co...
- 05:22 PM ARM9 Based Platforms Software Development: RE: To make the connection between DSP / ARM cores on MityDSP-L138
- Our MDK provides an example utilizing TI's DSPLINK software to share data between the ARM and DSP cores of the OMAP-L...
- 05:59 PM MitySOM-5CSX Altera Cyclone V FPGA Development: RE: Power fail interrup
Offhand our recommendation would be to utilize an HPS GPIO and have it configured in the GPIO controller as...
- 06:59 PM ARM9 Based Platforms PCB Development: RE: Analog input and outpur
Thank you for your inquiry.
Our standard MitySOM-L138F development kit (http://www.criticallink.com/prod...
- 10:37 PM ARM9 Based Platforms Software Development: RE: Increasing Memory RAM
To begin with can you confirm the module model number you are utilizing specifically? I.e. 1810-DG-225-RC
- 06:47 PM ARM9 Based Platforms Software Development: RE: Does BUSY led mean something on factory new board?
Thank you for confirming which processor was used in the replacement. Based on the lack of the "BOOTME" fro...
- 03:04 PM ARM9 Based Platforms Software Development: RE: Does BUSY led mean something on factory new board?
- Thank you for confirming the part markings on the OMAP-L138 processor. Best I can tell mean this is likely not a secu...
- 02:02 PM ARM9 Based Platforms Software Development: RE: Does BUSY led mean something on factory new board?
- Unfortunately we need more clarification on the part number of the processor that was installed. The "B" would presum...
- 01:51 PM ARM9 Based Platforms FPGA Development: RE: FPGA pins in Mity DSP L138F
You can find the mapping of MityDSP-L138F pins from the Edge Connector to the specific balls on both the ...
Also available in: Atom