- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/16/2011
- Last connection: 12/19/2019
- Mity CPU Platforms (Developer, 03/11/2011)
- MityCCD Scientific Cameras (Developer, 03/11/2011)
- MityCAM Vision Cameras (Developer, 03/11/2011)
- ARM9 Based Platforms (Developer, 03/11/2011)
- TI TMS320C6xxx Based Products (Developer, 03/11/2011)
- Industrial I/O Board (Developer, 03/15/2011)
- ARM Cortex-A8 Based Products (Developer, 10/26/2011)
- Redmine Usage (Developer, 02/21/2012)
- AM335X Development Kit (Developer, 02/28/2012)
- Analog Expansion Board (Developer, 10/30/2012)
- MitySOM-5CSX Altera Cyclone V (Developer, Reporter, Customer, 02/15/2013)
- MityDSP-PRO Development Kit (Developer, 02/21/2013)
- MitySOM+TiWi-BLE (Developer, 05/29/2013)
- MitySOM-5CSX Baseboard (Developer, 05/16/2013)
- MitySOM-335x Maker Transition Kit (Developer, 12/15/2016)
- MitySOM-iMX6 (Developer, 04/11/2017)
- MitySOM-5CSX Embedded Vision Developer's Kit for Basler dart BCON (Developer, 07/25/2017)
- MitySOM-A10S Altera Arria 10 (Developer, 05/06/2018)
- GenTL Software (Reporter, 06/26/2018)
- 03:42 PM ARM9 Based Platforms Software Development: RE: L138-FX-225-RC not available at Digikey
- Happy to hear you're all set and thanks for bringing the description issue to our attention.
I have forwarded you...
- 09:27 PM ARM9 Based Platforms Software Development: RE: L138-FX-225-RC not available at Digikey
- The MityDSP-L138 family (both with and without the FPGA) is still in active production and is planned to be over the ...
- 06:00 PM MityCCD Scientific Cameras Support: RE: Newport Instaspec X CCD camera
Looking at the hardware, this is not one of our designs. Based on the datasheet, the sensor requires 5-6 di...
- 03:51 PM MityCCD Scientific Cameras Support: RE: Newport Instaspec X CCD camera
- Dear Mirko,
Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, we do not use the same serial identification numbers as New...
- 10:26 PM MitySOM-5CSX Altera Cyclone V Software Development: RE: LinuxPTP: 1PPS output is running at 0.1Hz
If you look through your boot log do you see either of the following debug printouts?...
- 03:18 PM ARM9 Based Platforms PCB Development: RE: OMAP L138 HPI
- Unfortunately during my initial review of the modules with and without FPGA I confused the RESETOUT (T17) pin connect...
- 11:12 PM ARM9 Based Platforms PCB Development: RE: OMAP L138 HPI
- You can find the pin-out between the FPGA and the OMAP-L138 processor of the module in the Carrier Board Design Guide...
- 08:15 PM ARM9 Based Platforms PCB Development: RE: OMAP L138 HPI
- I'm not sure that we've used the UHPI interface in any designs nor am I aware of any customers that have utilized the...
- 02:24 PM ARM9 Based Platforms PCB Development: RE: New Design Bringup Question
- Thank you for the update! Happy to hear all is working now.
- 06:11 PM ARM9 Based Platforms PCB Development: RE: New Design Bringup Question
Can you comment on J700 concerning the "where" used for +3.3V, SCLK, SIMO and SOMI? I see U901 mentioned for ...
Also available in: Atom