- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/16/2011
- Last connection: 11/06/2018
- Mity CPU Platforms (Developer, 03/11/2011)
- MityCCD Scientific Cameras (Developer, 03/11/2011)
- MityCAM Vision Cameras (Developer, 03/11/2011)
- ARM9 Based Platforms (Developer, 03/11/2011)
- TI TMS320C6xxx Based Products (Developer, 03/11/2011)
- Industrial I/O Board (Developer, 03/15/2011)
- ARM Cortex-A8 Based Products (Developer, 10/26/2011)
- Redmine Usage (Developer, 02/21/2012)
- AM335X Development Kit (Developer, 02/28/2012)
- Analog Expansion Board (Developer, 10/30/2012)
- MitySOM-5CSX Altera Cyclone V (Developer, Reporter, Customer, 02/15/2013)
- MityDSP-PRO Development Kit (Developer, 02/21/2013)
- MitySOM+TiWi-BLE (Developer, 05/29/2013)
- MitySOM-5CSX Baseboard (Developer, 05/16/2013)
- MitySOM-335x Maker Transition Kit (Developer, 12/15/2016)
- MitySOM-iMX6 (Developer, 04/11/2017)
- MitySOM-5CSX Embedded Vision Developer's Kit for Basler dart BCON (Developer, 07/25/2017)
- MitySOM-A10S Altera Arria 10 (Developer, 05/06/2018)
- MitySOM-A10S Development Kit Baseboard (Developer, 05/06/2018)
- GenTL Software (Reporter, 06/26/2018)
- 10:26 PM MitySOM-5CSX Altera Cyclone V Software Development: RE: LinuxPTP: 1PPS output is running at 0.1Hz
If you look through your boot log do you see either of the following debug printouts?...
- 03:18 PM ARM9 Based Platforms PCB Development: RE: OMAP L138 HPI
- Unfortunately during my initial review of the modules with and without FPGA I confused the RESETOUT (T17) pin connect...
- 11:12 PM ARM9 Based Platforms PCB Development: RE: OMAP L138 HPI
- You can find the pin-out between the FPGA and the OMAP-L138 processor of the module in the Carrier Board Design Guide...
- 08:15 PM ARM9 Based Platforms PCB Development: RE: OMAP L138 HPI
- I'm not sure that we've used the UHPI interface in any designs nor am I aware of any customers that have utilized the...
- 02:24 PM ARM9 Based Platforms PCB Development: RE: New Design Bringup Question
- Thank you for the update! Happy to hear all is working now.
- 06:11 PM ARM9 Based Platforms PCB Development: RE: New Design Bringup Question
Can you comment on J700 concerning the "where" used for +3.3V, SCLK, SIMO and SOMI? I see U901 mentioned for ...
- 04:48 PM ARM9 Based Platforms PCB Development: RE: New Design Bringup Question
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this issue.
The first step you can take is to see if the Mit...
- 10:11 PM ARM9 Based Platforms PCB Development: RE: Supplying an external PCB
We have used these (https://www.digikey.com/products/en?keywords=87759-5050) on a couple of our expansion boa...
- 03:13 PM ARM9 Based Platforms PCB Development: RE: MightyDspL138 Factory Test and labeling
Thank you for reaching out to us about this question.
During production test the FPGA IO pins at the edge...
- 07:22 PM ARM9 Based Platforms FPGA Development: RE: L138F breakout adapter pinout
You can find the pin-out of the JTAG adapter board in the datasheet for the board (http://www.criticallink.co...
Also available in: Atom