- Login: ablock
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/16/2011
- Last connection: 11/10/2021
|Mity CPU Platforms||Developer||03/11/2011|
|ARM Cortex-A8 Based Products||Developer||10/26/2011|
|AM335X Development Kit||Developer||02/28/2012|
|MitySOM-335x Maker Transition Kit||Developer||12/15/2016|
|ARM9 Based Platforms||Developer||03/11/2011|
|Industrial I/O Board||Developer||03/15/2011|
|Analog Expansion Board||Developer||10/30/2012|
|MitySOM-5CSX Altera Cyclone V||Developer, Reporter, Customer||02/15/2013|
|MitySOM-5CSX Embedded Vision Developer's Kit for Basler dart BCON||Developer||07/25/2017|
|MitySOM-A10S Altera Arria 10||Developer||05/06/2018|
|TI TMS320C6xxx Based Products||Developer||03/11/2011|
|MityDSP-PRO Development Kit||Developer||02/21/2013|
|MityCAM Vision Cameras||Developer||03/11/2011|
|MityCCD Scientific Cameras||Developer||03/11/2011|
- 03:52 PM MitySOM-5CSX Altera Cyclone V PCB Development: RE: Ethernet PHY
Thanks for the followup.
It actually looks like at Gigabit speeds the *KSZ9031* only specifies ~221mA fo...
- 11:17 PM MitySOM-5CSX Altera Cyclone V PCB Development: RE: Note on MM70-314-310B2-1-R500
- Eike's post was followed up in this forum post (https://support.criticallink.com/redmine/boards/46/topics/6114).
- 11:01 PM MitySOM-5CSX Altera Cyclone V PCB Development: RE: Alternative for MM70-314-310B1-1-R300
- We actually have a detailed Wiki page (https://support.criticallink.com/redmine/projects/mityarm-5cs/wiki/MXM_Connect...
- 01:27 AM MitySOM-5CSX Altera Cyclone V PCB Development: RE: USB Hub
The USB Hub you have selected handles both the VBUS enable and Overcurrent detection for each of the ports,...
- 11:43 PM MitySOM-5CSX Altera Cyclone V FPGA Development: RE: Quartus v20.1 errors building mitysom 5csx project
I wanted to let you know that I installed Quartus Lite 20.1 and attempted to build the FPGA project per o...
- 11:28 PM MitySOM-5CSX Altera Cyclone V PCB Development: RE: I2C pull-up resistor on mitySOM 5CSE-H4-3YA-RI
- I2C0 is used on the module and cannot be used on a carrier board, it does have the necessary pull ups on it.
- 10:17 PM MitySOM-5CSX Altera Cyclone V PCB Development: RE: I2C pull-up resistor on mitySOM 5CSE-H4-3YA-RI
If you are asking about the "I2C1" signals at pins 28 and 30 of the module there are no pull-ups on the mod...
- 08:27 PM MitySOM-5CSX Altera Cyclone V FPGA Development: RE: MitySOM-5CSX-H6-42A files generation issues
It sounds like you may need to modify some of your environment variables to properly boot from the new Kern...
- 03:42 PM ARM9 Based Platforms Software Development: RE: L138-FX-225-RC not available at Digikey
- Happy to hear you're all set and thanks for bringing the description issue to our attention.
I have forwarded you...
- 09:27 PM ARM9 Based Platforms Software Development: RE: L138-FX-225-RC not available at Digikey
- The MityDSP-L138 family (both with and without the FPGA) is still in active production and is planned to be over the ...
Also available in: Atom