- Login: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/26/2010
- Last connection: 11/18/2021
|Mity CPU Platforms||Developer||08/12/2010|
|ARM Cortex-A8 Based Products||Developer||10/26/2011|
|AM335X Development Kit||Developer||02/28/2012|
|MitySOM-335x Maker Transition Kit||Developer||12/15/2016|
|ARM9 Based Platforms||Developer||08/12/2010|
|ARM9 Based QNX Platforms||Manager||11/03/2010|
|Industrial I/O Board||Developer||03/15/2011|
|Analog Expansion Board||Developer||10/30/2012|
|MitySOM-5CSX Altera Cyclone V||Developer||06/07/2013|
|MitySOM-5CSX Embedded Vision Developer's Kit for Basler dart BCON||Developer||07/25/2017|
|MitySOM-A10S Altera Arria 10||Developer||05/06/2018|
|TI TMS320C6xxx Based Products||Developer||08/12/2010|
|MityDSP-PRO Development Kit||Developer||02/21/2013|
|MityCAM Vision Cameras||Developer||08/12/2010|
|MityCCD Scientific Cameras||Developer||08/12/2010|
|Redmine Usage||Manager, Developer||02/20/2012|
- 09:14 AM ARM9 Based QNX Platforms Software Development: RE: DSP/BIOS dsplink for QNX
Unfortunately, we have not put together a DSPlink example running under QNX. Examples have been done under L...
- 09:34 AM ARM9 Based Platforms Software Development: RE: Remote Debugging Hello DSP
We have debugged the ARM remotely while running a DSPlink application. We have debugged the ARM at the same time as...
- 03:25 PM ARM9 Based QNX Platforms Software Development: RE: NAND Flash Driver Crashes
- If the part has changed to be x8 instead of x16, then the driver command may need to change to reflect the part. I wo...
- 05:40 PM ARM9 Based QNX Platforms Software Development: RE: Linux ethernet usb support
- This should probably be entered in the "Arm9 Based Platforms" forum instead of the "Arm9 Based QNX Platforms" since y...
- 02:27 PM ARM9 Based Platforms Software Development: RE: Debugging ARM in Eclipse
- I have added text to the http://support.criticallink.com/redmine/projects/arm9-platforms/wiki/Debugging_ARM_Apps_with...
- 09:58 AM ARM9 Based Platforms Software Development: RE: Debugging DSP in VirtualBox?
- The Spectrum Digital XDS510 USB emulator pod does not seem to be useable from within the current Oracle VirtualBox.
- 06:05 PM ARM9 Based QNX Platforms Software Development: RE: Mounting SD Card under QNX
- The link you specify talks about how to enable the interface. Can you include a copy of the U-Boot session to show wh...
- 06:02 PM ARM9 Based QNX Platforms Software Development: RE: Migrating Source Code from QNX to Linux
- In u-boot, can you ping the server? ...
- 12:11 PM ARM9 Based QNX Platforms Software Development: RE: SPI clock polarity
- It looks like the spi driver does not do anything with the SPI_MODE_CKPOL_HIGH flag you are trying to use.
- Question received outside of Redmine:
I am trying to interface a SPI device to the MightDSP board. The clock requ...
Also available in: Atom