MitySOM-AM57X Texas Instruments AM57XX SOC Wiki Page¶
- Table of contents
- MitySOM-AM57X Texas Instruments AM57XX SOC Wiki Page
- Development Kit
- FPGA / VHDL
- Multi-Core Support
- Hardware Design
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Reference Material
- Recent Updates:
Support is included for the MitySOM-AM57X. See The Critical Link website for top level summaries of this platform.
- MitySOM-AM57X DataSheet [pdf]
- MitySOM-AM57X Dev Board DataSheet [pdf]: Please contact Critical Link
- MitySOM-AM57X Carrier Board Design Guide: Please contact Critical Link
Errata and Product Change Notifications for the MitySOM-AM57X can be found in the Hardware Design section of this wiki.
The following are links to the repositories that Critical Link provides for the kernel, U-Boot, Yocto, and FPGA sample project.
|Example FPGA Projects||https://support.criticallink.com/gitweb/?p=mitysom-am57x-ref.git;a=summary||
Pre-Built SD Card Images¶
The following is a link to pre-built binaries for the development SD card image for the SOM variants. This will work with the FPGA or non-FPGA variants. It includes the preloader, uboot, and root filesystem.
Note: Image requires a 16GB+ sd card.
Recommend using balenaEtcher to flash the image.
- Docker build environment
- Building U-Boot for MitySOM-AM57X
- Building the Yocto Root Filesystem for MitySOM-AM57X
- Building the Linux Kernel for MitySOM-AM57X
- Building Vivado Example Projects for MitySOM-AM57X
- Building DSP Example Projects
Linux Operating System¶
FPGA / VHDL¶
- Errata and Module Product Change Notifications
- Power Supply Requirements
- Mounting Hole Locations
- Shock and Vibration
- Heat Dissipation
- Hardware Design Guidelines
- CAD Files and Information
- Clearance Beneath Module
- On-Module Trace Lengths
- MXM Connector Information
- Setup Pinmux
- MitySOM-AM57X Pin-Out Spreadsheet
Frequently Asked Questions¶
A large portion of the software has been developed using information from the sites listed below:
Go to top